Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for laws concerning sale of deer antlers in New York State

Downsizing and wanted to list a whole box of deer antlers attached to the skull tops from hunting trips going back years. All deer were taken legally. I removed all the tags and got ready to list them. I was surprised (but glad) when a note popped up...

Help with Martin ONZA Bow Identification

Hello fellow sellers,I have a Martin Onza bow that I just got at an auction. I know nothing about them and would really like some info on this type. Model number and whatnot. Looks like the book is from 1995. I searched for Onza bows and none of them...

IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_1024.JPG IMG_1023.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Want to Speak to a Live U.S Representative to Understand Why My Item was Delisted

I listed DESICCANT as a good product to keep in gun cases and safes.The listing was immediately cancelled.Item: Desiccant Packs Great for Rifle - Pistol storage / shipping. Keep your guns safe Item number: 253615490534 Hey, what the heck is this abou...

1961 Post Baseball cards: Need help identifying If the cards I bought are fake

I recently bought a lot of 39 1961 Post Baseball cards. They arrived in the mail today and much to my dismay they were not what I thought they would be. This particular lot was supposed to all have been cut out from cereal boxes and not part of the s...

Is'it new item ?

I want to ask about this item is't new for summer 2018 or not ? 

Looking for a pedometer part.

I have an Omron walking style pedometer and somehow the plastic belt holder it sits in has disappeared. When I take it off at night, I take the entire pedometer and its plastic holder off and place it on a bedside table. Somehow the belt holder has d...

shotgun slug swaging dies

recently i purchased a set of foster slug swaging dies from ebay. there were two other bidders that has as much of a desire to own them as i did. i am a slug /bullet swager for many years and would like to talk with them about the various types of sh...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Whitetail shed scam

I recently bid on a set of what I thought were authentic whitetail match set shed antlers from a what I thought was a very genuine seller who in the listing had quoted as saying that he had found them himself and that they were a set of shed antlers....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Magazine follower?

I had this in a miscellaneous box and can’t recall what it goes in. Anyone know what it goes to?

10RoundMag
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage fishing flies

I think I know the answer but would it be better for me to take every fly out of this container and photograph them out or just offer this and the buyer has the pleasure of discovering what is in here? I pulled one out and it was the most beautiful t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors