cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping labels still broken

Ebay-- get this fixed. It's Monday the biggest shipping day of the week and we are sitting here with our thumbs up our butts waiting for you to resolve this so we can get our basic every day work done.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try using pirateship.com

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@galacticmarketplace 

eBay is aware and working to fix it; there is no ETA yet though I expect they'll be back up soon since there are reports about sellers having intermittent success.

The system status board will be updated when the problem is fixed:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I recently checked out pirateship as a shipping alternative to preclude having to sit with my thump up my butt.

A bit more work for a larger seller to do a quick temp flip of services, but being prepared can be helpful

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for being on here. Can't print new shipping labels. Help from AI is pointless! Contact agent is closed. Have agent call is closed. You are right, some biggest selling days of the year and can't buy a label. Just says "No shipping service selected" Puts me in panic mode!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply