cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping labels “No Services Available”

Been trying to print shipping labels since 9 a.m. this morning but I keep getting a “No Services Available”. Hope eBay is willing to fix it soon so I don't get negative feed back form my customers or take a hit on my Seller Level for late shipment rate !!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay shipping labels are currently down. eBay is aware and working to fix it; there is no ETA yet though I expect they'll be back up soon since there are reports about sellers having intermittent success.

The system status board will be updated when the problem is fixed:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

All ebay sellers are waiting for the shipping services to allow us to print labels.

If you can't wait, then pirateship is an option or wait patiently with everyone else for the shipping system to have a green light again.

Hang in there!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It may be more than Ebay - our Post Office was down also. Down Detector has complaints nationwide.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply