Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with shipping

can you help me i have a problem
I send my items with the regional box A
I don't know how to configure the shipping, I always put 7.99 $
the shipping price but the shipping price increased
How do I configure the delivery of a regional box A?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

problem with shipping

Entering the highest flat rate is a big turn off for nearby buyers.  Calculated shipping works just fine unless you don’t enter the necessary details when you set up your listing.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 19 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

problem with shipping

Have you pushed 'Compare all services' (lower left) on your label page?

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

the option is to put the measurements of the box

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

Look below where you'd add dimensions. Do you see 'Compare all services'? If so, tick on that blue button.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

Well, you could measure the box and enter those measurements.

The main thing that you need to do is to set up calculated shipping for a Regional A box: Choose that box in the drop-down menu for "Service".  

The current online postage cost for a Regional A box ranges from $8.08 to $13.39 depending on the buyer's location.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

does not show the box just this

Package weight & dimensions

If you're not sure of the package type, select "Large package." To ensure the most accurate cost, we ask you to enter your package dimensions. Learn more

Package type
LetterLarge EnvelopePackage (or thick envelope)Large Package
Dimensions
Lengthin.

Irregular package

Weight
1 lb. or less1+ to 2 lbs2+ to 3 lbs3+ to 4 lbs4+ to 5 lbs5+ to 6 lbs6+ to 7 lbs7+ to 8 lbs8+ to 9 lbs9+ to 10 lbsCustom weight

Weight in lbs.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

Look for Compare all services... 

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

I look at compare service but it only says international and it only says medium or large box or small box does not mention regional A or regional B

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

If you are now entering a set shipping price, you need to uncheck the box. You will need to open the full drop down to see the box you are looking for. Except for maybe weight, you don't need to add any box sizes, those are already in the system when you picked Regional A box.

You can also add a second choice and list the shipping by boxed (your own packaging or  non-flat rate box) item size/weight. The shipping calculator will show the buyer the cost, so there would be no need to enter any shipping cost. While the shipping cost you are adding might be ok for your zip code, it might be way off for someone across the country and would be costing you money out of the sale price.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

I am looking for the regional box A OR B but I cannot find it, can you please give an example?

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

Do not look at "compare service."

On the listing form, choose calculated shipping and then under Services you can scroll down and find the option to set up the cost of a Regional A box.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 2.44.31 PM.png

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

thank you I did it but the price does not come out when i want to update, it does not update

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

When you set up a listing with calculated shipping for a Regional A box, the listing will show you a shipping cost of $8.08 because that is the cost to ship the package to your own ZIP Code.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

do I have to set the price? does it set automatically?

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

problem with shipping

The whole point of setting up calculated shipping is so that eBay automatically shows the postage cost from your location to that of the buyer.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply