cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help! Shipping label printing problems! Why did it change?!

I've printed thousands of labels.  This morning I went to print one (I use the sheet with 2 labels) and now it's portrait.  I forced my printer back to landscape, but it's printing the label on the far left vs the center.

any help please.. I print about 50-100 over the weekend.  I don't know why it changed it, but would love to fix it.

thank you!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Same thing is happening to me and to all of us, I think.  Ebay must have performed some sort of "update" that's messed things up.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

its not to everyone, i have 2 id's and it is only doing it on this one, my other one still prints fine the old way liike it has for years, they better fix it or i will go to using pirateship for usps and shippo for ups and they will lose a lot of revenue they make off the labels from me.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. I've gone through about 6 reprints with no success. I guess I'll switch to pirateship to ship the rest of my items that need to go out today. I hope Ebay fixes this!

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

This is TOP TIER incompetence. Based on the messages posted it's been going on for days.. eBay, this is something you wake the developers up to fix this is not something that should have lingered more than a few minutes nevermind DAYS!!!!!

This is probably the final straw. I'm giving eBay to morning to fix this and shutting my shop down if not fixed. It's just not worth my time to struggle with basic things like printing a label.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

same thing for me this morning! I cant figure out how to change it. Whats odd is the preview on the label purchase page shows the correct orientation it has always been, however when it prints they are vertical and smaller than usual. I even tried changing my printer settings to horizontal just to check and they still print vertically and smaller.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Ebay to staff.... ok guys, what has been working fine that we can screw up today?

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

same issue here. I had to download the label and print it from pdf on regular paper and have to use a pouch. This is not cool. Please fix this ebay. 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

It prints on the margins and cuts off part of the label. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

the incompetence and frequency of these really ridiculous screw ups seem purposeful at this point...  it's past the point of absurd.  

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Happened to me too.  I use the FireFox browser so I switched to Bing.  That opened up a print options page when I clicked Print.  Under additional settings, I changed the pages per sheet to 2.  I then printed to a PDF file.  I opened the PDF locally and set the scaling to 80%.  That let me print my 28 labels 'normally'. 

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Same issue, had to save to pdf and use a pdf program to make it print properly. 🙄

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I was just playing with that myself.  I found if I changed the custom scale to 80% under the Size button and changed the  Pages Per Sheet to '2 by 1' under the Multiple button, it would print semi-normally with two labels per page. 

I noticed that the bulk labels now have an empty box under the barcode, just like when a single label is printed from eBay.  My bulk labels never had that box before.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Same. Please fix this eBay. I'm moving to PirateShip if this isn't resolved soon.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

My bad.  Contrary to what I said above, the scaling does not work in Multiple mode that I can see.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply