cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay says I'm not uploading tracking info, even though I'm shipping through eBay

I received an alert that my seller status is in jeopardy of changing form Top Rated Plus to Above Standard because I'm not uploading my tracking information.  I only ship through eBay and the tracking information is uploaded automatically by eBay when I ship.  This is absolutely crazy.  I have 0 late shipments and 0 shipments where the tracking wasn't uploaded, yet according to the alert I received, only 6% of my sold items had tracking uploaded on time (it says 94% did not have uploaded tracking).  But when I click on the "detailed report" it says I have 100% tracking uploaded.  It's like they have some type of glitch in their system.

Has anyone else had a similair problem?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: eBay says I'm not uploading tracking info, even though I'm shipping through eBay

Yes, I called EBay this morning and they told me they are working on the "Glitch" but they don't know how long it will be.Just said it should be fixed by my next evalutation the 20th of July.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: eBay says I'm not uploading tracking info, even though I'm shipping through eBay

I have the exact same issue!  Scary stuff...

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Same. Freaked me out!
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I have same issue. 

“Starting tomorrow whatever life throws at me I’m ducking so it hits somebody else”
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Same problem...I had about 98% yesterday which I though was low and today it is about 6%.  Weird...hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Same here.  Scary thing is though when I looked through my uploaded tracking it showed all the way back to February that almost all of my items did not have uploaded tracking numbers.  I print all my labels through eBay as well.  It already affected my seller status saying it was in jeopardy.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Yes same here I've always had 100% this morning I was at 5.42%. Then I get a notice my top rated status is in jeopardy. Scary stuff...

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

everytime ebay has an update the site gets huge amounts of glitches...it has always been this way and it is still this way and probably always will be. Most of it will correct itself within a few weeks to a month....as it usually does.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

They now havd message on both phone and this forum. " WORKING ON IT  "  Wtj ?

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Lỗi
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I print every label through Ebay which automatically uploads the tracking. Your glitch is still in play in my metrics. I called yesterday 7/2 and they said they would take care of it. It's correct in one spot and wrong in the other, please help as this is not my fault that your system is reading incorrectly. You can manually look at every listing and see I shipped in 24 hrs or less and that they were scanned by my post office. Thank you

nicky72

Message 13 of 13
latest reply