cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay policy unfair to sellers

I am trying to find out where I can set up a return where I DO NOT pay the shipping because the buyer has failed to read and understand properly what the auction was for, it clearly states a set of trading cards, nowhere does it mention a box included. Plus, buyer is trash talking me in public by calling me a snake in the grass, when you have a new ebay user that cannot reaqd, how can this be my fault! Buyer left negative and I contacted ebay to open case, I know where that is going to end. However, while I am willing to send refund, I will not pay shipping charges as I clearly stated in description item was a set of cards, I added a picture of the box that the set was from as many other sellers do and did include pictures of cards from the set but clearly stated the auction was for a set of cards. I am looking for a contact to help with the refund as I clicked a link to proceed with a refund but cannot find a place to challenge the cost that ebay says I need to pay. TIA.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: eBay policy unfair to sellers

I looked at your listing. You show the individual cards, and you show the box. I would absolutely think that I would be getting the box along with all the cards - 63 cards placed inside the box. You made no mention that the box was NOT included, and if it is not included it does not need to be shown.  Accept the return, pay the return shipping and learn from your error.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 16 of 16
latest reply