cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay excludes several shipping locations, but we still able to ship there...

I noticed that eBay added a bunch of countries to the exclusion list without any notice and any control on our end (I believe due to COVID).

We ship via DHL and they still ship to many of the "excluded" locations.

I have a client in Morocco who is unable to place an order.

Is there any solution of how to include such locations to the list? Or any other suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: eBay excludes several shipping locations, but we still able to ship there...

@natajest 

Many countries have apparently suspended or delayed delivery of international shipping services.

See here for the latest details:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Advising-you-about-shipments-during-COVID-19/ba-p/308179...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: eBay excludes several shipping locations, but we still able to ship there...

Thank you for your answer.

I do understand the measures taken, although I wish to have control on the list of countries I can sell.

DHL has their own fleet and abilities to deliver to some countries from the list.

eBay should not take a full control on the list, just suggest and add countries by default leaving the ability to remove some countries the seller still can deliver to.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is something that you have no control over but you can always "wish" - and you just did.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply