cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBAY - Stop changing my listings!!!!

Almost every time I edit a listing, I find that another location (always Russia) has been checked on the listing as a location that I ship to.

I DO NOT ship to Russia.  I NEVER have shipped to Russia. I never will.

EBAY!!!!!   Fix your listing pages!!!!  This is a bunch of B*.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What listing tool are you using? Are you listing on a computer, or the mobile app? In the tool you are using, how are you specifying the countries that you ship to?

Each tool, app, and platform has its own issues, defaults and options. Knowing exactly HOW you are listing will go a long way to helping us help you solve the issue.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I've had some instances lately of my restricted shipping list being removed from item listings...yesterday was the most widespread and the list was removed from all but two of my listings (I use the pc-based advanced listing tool). I caught it yesterday and had to go through and check/fix them...there must be some kind of glitch, but I can't figure any pattern in my listings that might be causing it to happen.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I list on a computer.

I have locations I ship to stated/checked in my Shipping Preferences.

The screenshot is what is shown in my listings, and too often has the Russia Federation box checked when I go to edit a listing.

I'm getting very tired of finding this checked in my listings.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

22 of your listings have shipping to Russia right now. Any listing that specifies you ship to Asia will show that you ship to Russia unless you specifically block it as part of Russia is in Asia.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

22 of your listings have shipping to Russia right now. Any listing that specifies you ship to Asia will show that you ship to Russia unless you specifically block it as part of Russia is in Asia.

Russian Federation is listed under Europe, not Asia.   https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf/excludeRegions

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 6
latest reply