cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your experience with EBAY STANDARD ENVELOPE

Rough start on my end, not even the supervisor was aware of this. The frontline employee was trying to argue about how I am wrong. Wouldn't even let me explain how this is a brand new service.

It's going to be a rough start. Neither knew how tracking works, is anybody able to provide insight into this? Best guess was sorting machine will auto kick it into gear. But then how is it confirmed delivered. Supervisor said nowhere to scan in that regard.

Fun times, curious of others experiences.

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

it's absolutely worthless without confirmation.  it wont even let me select the service

Message 76 of 77
latest reply

I tried it today.  I went to USPS to make sure that everything was acceptable and I followed the policy for using this shipping procedure offered by eBay.  Since I know several employees at my local post office I ask to have it scanned.  Well it was unable to be scanned and not trackable.   I always use a tracking number and went back and sent it out in a bubble mailer with a new USPS label and not eBays Standard Envelope.  I did contact eBay and let them know about this and they refunded me for their shipping label.  Until this tracking issue is taken care of, I will stay with my shipping practice.  Hope this helps.

Message 77 of 77
latest reply