cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't all of my shipping options show for customers?

I'm hoping that maybe some eBay staff member might see this and send it along to the appropriate people.

On listings that I have various options, they don't show all the time for customers.  For instance if a first class package might get there close to the same time a priority mail package would, only the first class option is shown.  Or when express might get there close to the same time, again it defaults to only showing the less expensive method.  I have to go into listings and remove all other options in order for some customers to get the shipping option they need often if they contact me first, normally it's after the purchase that I get a message. 

Also sometimes my customers buy multiples and the first class option is selected even when priority mail would be so much less expensive for them, not to mention they exceed the first class weight and should not have been given an option for first class.

This is an issue with domestic shipping as well as international shipping.  What is the problem, all options used to show but that has not been the case for a long time.  A lot of my customers tell me that they cannot see the option they are asking for, even though it is in the listing. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why don't all of my shipping options show for customers?

This is apparently not a bug, but by design.

eBay removes some more expensive shipping options under certain circumstances when cheaper options show the same estimated delivery date.

This can be most pronounced when sellers look at their own listings using the same shipping location; try changing your shipping location to the other side of the country and more options will likely be shown.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Additional-shipping-options-disappeared-in-quot-Shipp...

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/I-think-my-Shipping-section-is-messed-up/m-p/29726917#M1405903

Message 2 of 2
latest reply