cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does ebay's print label workflow keeps changing?

What is the issue with the way ebay keeps changing their workflow when trying to print a label.  Today I selected print label and it downloaded instead of taking me to a 2nd and then 3rd screen to print. What is the point of changing this?  I swear they have changed the workflow 4 times in the past 2-weeks.  Someone needs a slap upside the head! Stop fixing what isn't broken.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your browser is set to "save" rather than "open" PDF files.   Just change the setting back to open PDF files, preferably with Adobe, and things will be back to normal.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Your browser is set to "save" rather than "open" PDF files.   Just change the setting back to open PDF files, preferably with Adobe, and things will be back to normal.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I totally agree.  I'm all over the place trying to print labels these days.   It's like muscle memory on these things, so when it changes it messes me up.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I send to eBay this feedback on every shipping label I print:

Due to the latest configuration of Windows 10, eBay Seller Hub and Firefox, it takes a minimum of 11 mouse clicks from the Order No. Page to print the packing slip and shipping label. This assumes no changes to the weight, size or shipping method and excludes the mouse clicks needed to get to and print the Order No. Page. In the 21st century, this seems incredulous.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm trying to avoid opening in Adobe.  I did go in to change the settings so will see where it takes me the next time I try and print a label.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@klynnk1  If the label and other ebay outputs look fine with the reader you are using, that is fine.  However, if they don't it is because ebay prints outs are optimized for Adobe, especially shipping labels and even more so for thermal label printers.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply