cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find out how much I was charged for return shipping?

I had a few returns recently and I wanted to check to see how much I am being charged for the return shipping. I checked my current eBay invoice and couldn't find anything. I checked my PayPal activity and couldn't find it there either (PayPal makes it worse by not having any kind of reference to what shipping goes with what item sold, they just appear as labels purchased from the USPS.) I know I am being charged for the returns since the returns were "free" for the buyer. Can anyone tell me where I can find this information?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

if you use ebay shipping then ebay knows how much it costs to ship.I charge $5 for shipping but many times its only about 3.75..This is what I am charged for an ebay return.

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay knows how much to charge me, but I need to find how much I was charged by eBay. I can't find it anywhere on my eBay invoice or PayPal. My accountant needs to know exactly what I was charged for returns, and some kind of proof of that for tax purposes.

I just got a return, a 9lb package from FL to NY priority mail, instead of the original FedEx, I am sure it cost me a fortune for them to return it that way. It would be $33 if I mailed it to them originally that way.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Did you look under Orders > Shipping Labels on your Seller Hub home page?

Not sure but the cost info might be there.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It will be on your NEXT invoice; can't see it right away...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply