cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is up with shipping delays of small packs shipped post July 9th w/ new "ground advantage"?

We are seeing complaints and delivery is now taking over a week longer than the old first class shipping system.  Are any other sellers getting a huge upswing in delivery time complaints, late arriving packs

and lost packages?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: What is up with shipping delays of small packs shipped post July 9th w/ new "ground advanta

Sorry but not with me. I've shipped over a dozen packages since 7/9, and not a single item has been delayed. They are all marked delivered as I write this. Must be something to do with your main post office in your area. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: What is up with shipping delays of small packs shipped post July 9th w/ new "ground advanta

My shipments to major cities on both coasts are as fast or faster than before,

My shipments to rural areas  are slower with delays which may be due to misrouting or decreased frequency of delivery. And a few shipments are disappearing.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The 24 packages that I've sent out, since Jul 9th, have all been delivered early or on time.

No complaints or issues from any customers. Everything seems pretty much as it was with First Class postage.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply