cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent -- Shipping Issue -- Selected FedEx and eBay shows it but was charged PM Pricing

Customer purchased item from me and selected FedEx Home Delivery rather than Priority Mail because of significant price difference.  He was charged for the more expensive PM rate.

My eBay Seller Hub shows activity where he bought and total indicated FedEx rate which would be expected.  However customer was charged over $11 more for the Priority rate.  My PayPal shows the sale as including Priority Rate.  Customer upset and needs resolution.  I know that can be done by a simple partial refund on my end but......why did this happen and who's benefiting eBay or PayPal - certainly neither of us involved in the sale are.  Need this corrected in the system so buyer does not come back later for refund if I've already done it now.  This needs to ship today ---

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Urgent -- Shipping Issue -- Selected FedEx and eBay shows it but was charged PM Pricing

It most likely happened because the buyer made a mistake and chose PM during check out. Most people can't admit it and point fingers.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Urgent -- Shipping Issue -- Selected FedEx and eBay shows it but was charged PM Pricing

But why would on my Seller Hub, Print Labels show that the transaction was for the total amount that would be Priority Mail -- there's more to it...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Previous included FedEx not Priority  ---- as what's showing in Ship Labels

Message 4 of 4
latest reply