cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS strikes again!! package from NJ to WA is now in San Juan Porto Rico, where next? Maybe Guam

Purchased an item from a seller in New Jersey, he shipped to me in Washington State.  It bounced around NJ for 4 days and has now shown up in San Juan Porto Rico. I saw the tracking this morning and almost spit my coffee onto my keyboard. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

USPS strikes again!! package from NJ to WA is now in San Juan Porto Rico, where next? Maybe Guam

American Samoa will be next. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That happens.  There is still a lot of "human error" in sorting packages at various points and under various circumstances, and that's when your package gets sent to the edge of the moon!  Personally I blame the zip code suffix number and I wish they'd do away with that.  The original first 5 digits is enough, the rest just confuses everyone.  Watch that tracking... maybe you can write a book or article about it and sell it as a movie idea!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The pandemic excuse

USPS is known to be forwarding some mail articles to distant distribution centers that  are not severely impacted by covid 19

Message 4 of 4
latest reply