cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Tracking- Delivered To Agent

Has anyone seen this b4? I have not.

And is it considered 'delivered' as far as ebay is concerned?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

As long as it was delivered to the address it would be considered delivered by ebay
It may be a Mail room or front desk in Midtown Manhattan 
I never got another scan at all  so no don't expect one it is considered delivered to the address on file as far as the USPS is concerned  I know this because I went through pain staking calls trying to get an answer from USPS

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yes I have seen it in my case I was the sender to a Hospital address and it was received by the agent which ended up as being the mailroom 
Is your item sent to a company?
Or In Midtown NY which is that zip code area  it may  even be an apartment front desk they consider agent 
Delivered to agent should be covered as delivered as long as it reached that address.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@labs118 

I am the seller. This went to an apt building in NY.

I wondered if it is considered as a completed delivery since it says "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery".

The final delivery concerned me for ebay to consider it as delivered to the addressee.

Did your package show any other tracking after this 'delivered to agent' scan?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

As long as it was delivered to the address it would be considered delivered by ebay
It may be a Mail room or front desk in Midtown Manhattan 
I never got another scan at all  so no don't expect one it is considered delivered to the address on file as far as the USPS is concerned  I know this because I went through pain staking calls trying to get an answer from USPS

Message 4 of 4
latest reply