cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking information?

Anyone else notice that Tracking information is not visible when you check your sold items?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Tracking information?

Are you saying that tracking numbers aren't appearing?

Are you saying that tracking numbers are appearing, but when you click on them there's an issue with the details displayed in the pop-up box?

If it's the latter, post here and use the @ symbol to tag tyler@ebay.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I just looked...mine are showing in "Paid and shipped"......the # and the little tracking pop up window.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

I just looked...mine are showing in "Paid and shipped"......the # and the little tracking pop up window.

Mine too.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@cowsfordays 

In my "sold and shipped" transaction view on Seller Hub, my orders have tracking with a link and when I click on it, it takes me to the latest tracking.

Where are you viewing your orders?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

This is what I see. It used to all the information below, now all I see are check marks......4B3E635D-3ABA-4EF1-8FC8-5DB0ABD26C88.jpeg

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This is what shows up on my iPad, when I want detailed info, I use my iPhone. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thank you, I did...

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@cowsfordays,

Instead of using ebay's third party Pitney Bowes tracking system go to your carrier's site and enter numbers there.   More info is available on those sites if you need it.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 9 of 9
latest reply