cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Sheila @ Ebay: Too many shipping options

you  should streamline your postage options. This is an example: What's the difference between Economy Shipping (1 to 10 days)? Fedex Smartpost (2 to 8 days) Parcel Select (1 to 9 days) and what the heck is DGM Smart Mail Ground???? (3 to 8 days). The point being there are a) too many shipping options domestically; b) all those services arrive within the same time. And I have no clue what DGM Smartpost is. I had to look it up. It's a DHL service and I don't know anyone who knows where a DHL office or drop off is. Do you ever do data checks to see which service is the most used? Is there anyway I can delete or eliminate some services from your drop-down box?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: To Sheila @ Ebay: Too many shipping options

Seems that it doesn't matter how many shipping options there are, ebay is only giving the buyer the option they think is best.  My listings all have at least 2 options, but when I look at the listing, only one is offered.  When I list heavier items I give 4 options including UPS and Fedex and they never show up.  Just had a buyer pay over twice for Parcel Select when UPS or Fedex would have been less expensive and faster shipping time.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: To Sheila @ Ebay: Too many shipping options

ebay knows best

Message 3 of 3
latest reply