cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System unavailable. Please try again later!

For the last two days, I have been unable to print Priority mail labels using the multi order shipping page.  I tried to print a mix of Priority and first class today, but only the first class labels were created.  When went back to print the Priority labels, I get "We're having trouble printing your labels

System unavailable. Please try again later!".

I've tried rebooting, and two different web browsers.  I can still crate labels one at a time, but that takes too long.  Is there a known problem with the system?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It's still not working.  Is it just me?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I've had this happen occasionally, usually it's a mispelled street or town. For instance,   "Saint Thomas" instead try "St. Thomas" or "St Thomas" I've found that it is usually a puncuation matter, an errant or missing period or comma.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I've been unable to print for almost a week now. Ebay refuses to admit there is a system wide problem. Said it was just me. I posted a note in discussion board and no one ever answers. They are costing me a ton of money in loss of discount and insurance coverage. They are supposed to reimburse me the difference from their cost and my stamps.com account after issues are resolved. This has been going on since last Friday!! We'll see if it gets reimbursed.  My suggestion to you is to call the 800 number. I asked for a call back 3 times with no call back. I finally called in and waited on hold for 40+ minutes to speak to someone. Told me it would be resolved in 48-72 hours. Still waiting!!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am having the same problem!  Been trying to print labels all day with no luck.  Hope they get this problem corrected soon!!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Did you select insurance when you chose the priority? Mine would not ship when I selected insurance, but when I did not, they printed. I called eBay last Friday and they acknowledged the problem. Said they were working on it. Has anyone tried since then? I have not tried to print anything yet so I do not know if they fixed.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It is still not working. Doesn''t matter what you select. Bulk shipping will NOT work. If you do them individually, you are unable to get a scan sheet and will be penalized when the post office does not scan your 1st class items in. 

I will be calling ebay again tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I am unable to print also. I have started over, refreshed, etc. Nothing. Just stuck! UGH!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I always do mine individually.  The scan forms as often as not are a joke anyway, sorry to say.  If all else fails, you can print labels directly from Paypal and bypass the Ebay system entirely.  You may have to "upload" tracking back to Ebay, but it works. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 9 of 9
latest reply