cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed pak delivered but no package

Speed pak is NOT reliable. Do not buy from sellers using it. I was notified by eBay item delivered. I looked in mailbox and surroundings and no package. I called usps and provided Speed pak tracking number..they say they can't verify that..they need usps tracking #. No help, seller says it was delivered on their end, no package, buyer gets nothing.. **bleep**.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Speed pak delivered but no package

It's not just speedpak. That is a loophole big enough for a package to fall through.   Did you try to file an item not received case in the resolution center?  Wonder if eBay takes that number?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Did you look up the tracking number yourself? Don't use ebay's tracking system to look it up. Look it up yourself. Who handled the package state side?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@usedaforce06 wrote:

Speed pak is NOT reliable. Do not buy from sellers using it. I was notified by eBay item delivered. I looked in mailbox and surroundings and no package. I called usps and provided Speed pak tracking number..they say they can't verify that..they need usps tracking #. No help, seller says it was delivered on their end, no package, buyer gets nothing.. **bleep**.

Speedpak is orange connex in China and usually transfers to FedEx Smartpost when it hits the us before transferring to USPS though sometimes it goes straight to USPS and skips FedEx... what did you expect buying from PRC, it's like playing Russian Roulette???

ZZZZ_107.jpg

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I received a tiny - 5" x 3.5" flat envelope that was supposed to have bulky baroque pearls in it. Shows item was delivered, but NOTHING was inside the envelope. What was SUPPOSED to be in the envelope would not have fit in it, anyway. I sent a message to the seller over 18 hours ago, with no response. Going to have to report it as not received. Seems a lot of people are having trouble with Orange Express.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@stand4truth wrote:

Shows item was delivered, but NOTHING was inside the envelope.

Going to have to report it as not received. 

If you open a case for Item Not Received @stand4truth it will simply close and you won't get a refund, because tracking shows that something was delivered.

Instead, start a return request with the reason missing parts or pieces. Then return the empty envelope, to get a refund.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Don't file a not received claim. You will lose because the seller has tracking that shows delivered.

Instead file a not as described case. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Same exact thing happened to me this week! I opened dispute in EBay and of course they own SPEEDPAK so within hours they said SPEEDPAK tracking says delivered …. So case closed….I am out $220 BEWARE SPEEDPAK SELLERS!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I see EBay owns SPEEDPAK so whose side you think they are going to be on??

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Same here in the U.K. eBay have to offer better buyer protections for people in this scenario. The comments here and on other posts confirm there is a real issue with fraudulent “item delivered” tracking messages.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply