cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping from China cancelled by seller, no product received

I bought and paid for item in January, tracking given but the tracking was cancelled couple of days later by the seller-I actually contacted the shipper directly and asked about it. Contacted seller and this is the answer.......

"dear friend
special product Special delivery!
Note: Now is the holiday! Chinese new year ! The epidemic is sweeping across China, the epidemic is being controlled, and work is postponed! Please wait for the news!"

This is 3rd time I received this exact answer when I try to communicate.

I understand language might be a problem but Chinese new year is over now!

I understand the virus causing delays but he/she won't tell me if it will be shipped and how can I believe anything anyway. Should I just go through ebay to get money back? I asked for refund from the seller also but only get the above message.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping from China cancelled by seller, no product received

It's up to you. China has walled off millions of people and their entire society seems massively disrupted to the point that we may see a global recession, so there's that. If the seller just never ships the item, I assume you can get your money back by disputing the charge, so the question now that you've demanded a refund is whether or not they'll give it to you voluntarily.  If it were me, I would have given them 2 weeks to ship the item, then followed up every 5 days or so to remind them that I'm waiting, and that they had x days to ship or refund before I filed a dispute.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply