cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label Does Not Print -- Just says "Something went wrong. We're Sorry"

What's going on with with ebay and printing labels?  I purchased a label via Paypal & when I tried to print -- it won't print the label -- it prints out "Something went wrong.  We're sorry"

Anybody else having this problem today??/

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Same here with me.  Says something went wrong and won't print.  Thought it might be my printer, but I re-installed program and still doesn't print.

Message 2 of 62
latest reply

Me too. Installed new ink cartridge, restarted printer, voided label and purchased another. Same result. Not good. Afraid to get my next shipment ready.
Message 3 of 62
latest reply

You might want to switch to chrome  then try printing. 

Message 4 of 62
latest reply

I purchased my label through ebay and the same thing is happening to me when I go to print my shipping label. I hope they fix it soon since I  paid for it already. Its for tomorrow so I still have time to try and print it again otherwise I will have to cancel the label and wait for a refund.

Message 5 of 62
latest reply

Are you using IE? I've seen posts from a few others who solved the problem by switching from IE to another browser.

Message 6 of 62
latest reply

some times it the browser.... got to dump all old stuff--whatever that is..

but try a different one.... And try turning the computer off...and printer and leave it off for a while..tell it you won't start it unless it works.... then give it a shot...ya know sometimes it works...and i never know why... 

but yep this does happen at times to all of us... i've use different computers, different browsers..i use mostly chrome, but at times i go through IE.

did you try printing one from paypal..i know no discount, but if it works , sometimes it worth it...but browser i think...or magic will help

Message 7 of 62
latest reply

Yes - I started having this problem today too
Message 8 of 62
latest reply

I was finally able to print my label by using Microsoft Edge Browser. It won't print when using IE which is what I always use.

Message 9 of 62
latest reply

Yup - me too. Same problem.

Message 10 of 62
latest reply

Thanks! I'll will try that the next time I have to print a label.  This time I just voided the first label and then went directly to Paypal a printed another one.  I had forgotten about switching browsers. 

Message 11 of 62
latest reply

Same issue here to.  Anyone know what going on with IE browser to do this? It just did an security update today to........really odd issue.

Let know fix please. 

Eddy

Message 12 of 62
latest reply

Same problem here, which is why I came to this board. 

Perhaps a recent Windows update tweaked the software?  Everything else is normal, it just seems the computer can't see the label when printing.  I can't right-click to bring up options either and if I try to use Control-P to print it does the same thing, obviously not seeing the label displayed on the screen.

Message 13 of 62
latest reply

Have the same problem for the last couple of days (6/13-14/17). Was able to print shipping labels when purchased shipping through PayPal.  eB label printing is till down.

That seemed to solve the printing issue but PayPal doesn't have all the shipping options I need 😞

Message 14 of 62
latest reply

Same thing happening here. It's not us it is a ebay problem. I'm using Paypal for now with no problems (to avoid any loses for late shipping). Or if you have an account with the USPS you can use that. Just copy and paste info. for quick labels.
Message 15 of 62
latest reply