cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label Cutting off edge

I noticed this morning that the layout of the shipping label is different when printing....it puts the label in the upper left corner of the page and cuts off the edge!  I can't figure out how to change the layout.  I don't want "fit to page" because the label would be too large.  Why can't they just leave things as they were??

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Down load the free Adobe reader here:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

unacceptable response.

I have made zero changes to any of my software on my machine, all updates are turned off to manual for everything and im having this issue. Dont con me biff!

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

Found a solution. Just use snipping tool. Snip label and print. 

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

@kookietx  The snipping tool is a workaround, but you should not have to do this, if everything is set up correctly.  Would need more details of your problem and/or screen shot to help you.

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are eBaying quite a bit, why are you not using a dedicated shipping label printer ?

Are you really still cutting out shipping labels from paper ?!

Most Ebay Labels glitches do not affect a dedicated printer that has no choice but to print the label on the same sized sticker sheet. 

Faster, easier, 99% glitch free.

Buy a thermal printer and a few rolls of labels....sometimes a few rolls come with the printer.

After initial investment it's pretty much trouble free.

You can find good deals on them here on eBay.......well worth doing.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Make any label info changes, hit "Print", peel and stick.

Looks more professional, and ups your game quite a bit.

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Ebay still lines the left edge of the label approximately .25" from the edge of the page, no matter what size it is scaled at.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

@wright839   Scale generally does not affect the margins.  Increase the left margin, if you want it moved over.

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Rather than printing it from the eBay browser, open in as a PDF on your computer, and select print from there. Then choose "Scale to Fit: Print Entire Image" This shifts it from the very top corner and allows space on the sides.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply