Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

"PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CLOSED"--but no information provided???

A buyer who is being really patient so far asked me to see if I could find out where his package might be in the shipping maelstrom that has gripped USPS, so I opened a "package research case." After two days, the eBay tracking showed "PACKAGE RESEAR...

Shipping and Local Pickup, Shipping not showing up!

I tried making two listings with a new shipping policy that includes both Fedex ground and local pickup, but the listings say local pickup only. When I edit the listing and view the preview, it shows calculated shipping, but the live listing shows on...

ebay shipping label

i hit my print ebay label twice, but only needed one label. will i be charged for both labels

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bait-and-switch on Shipping to Canada

Last month I sold several magazines to two buyers in Canada. They shipped media mail to the Chicago hub, and eventually got to their buyers.Over the weekend I had two more sales from Canada. The buyers paid media mail, but instead of going to the hub...

Shipping label settings have changed

Anyone else having issues with shipping labels? I was set up to print my labels on 4x6. Now it comes up on regular 9x11 paper with 1 or 2 labels on it.I cannot find where to go on Ebay to check the settings.

Do not send REGISTERED MAIL to the United States!

All the Registered mail that I mailed to the United States in the past 4 months has been lost. All of it! The loss it too huge to keep on sending Registered mail to the United States. I stopped. Now only UPS and it's not cheap. Here's an email I rece...

ENTREGA DE MERCANCIA EN DIRECCION INCORRECTA

Buenos dias favor de ayudarme con este tema se realizo la compra y la entregaron en una direccion incorrecta . la direccion correcta es . informacion del pedido donde fue entregado. 1z76a29x6692244985 thursday,november 30 at 10.39 a.m at dock

Shipping to Hawaii

Hi, I'm wondering why Sellers are reluctant to ship to Hawaii ? Is it because if it goes through the San Francisco hub there can be a delay ( sometimes up to 10 or 14 days ) ?I've had packages delivered after 4 days from the East coast as long as the...

Resolved! Shipping Options won't let me Mix USPS Flat Rate and other options like USPS Retail Ground now!

I'm having Issues with creating Shipping Policies that combine USPS Priority Mail options with (calculated) USPS Retail Ground or (calculated) USPS First Class. The problem is, when I create a policy that contains these two options, I am unable to mi...

Resolved! Not shipping to a PO Box

Why not? City or rural, porch piracy or mailbox theft is a problem which can not happen with delivery to a PO Box. I live in a rural area, I don't even have a mailbox because of theft in my area. But so many sellers here ship with USPS, but won't shi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors