cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped Wrong Items

I accidently switched the shipment of two items to two sellers. I have been in (positive) email communication with both, and assured them that I will get their correct item to them ASAP.  Both buyers requested a return in order for me to accept and send them prepaid return shipping labels, (with my intention to re-ship them their correct item when I recieve them back.) I have recieved both items back and now eBay is reminding me to proceed with their refunds. If I have to refund them their original purchase price, do I now need to relist the items and have them repurchase them? Or am i just out the money for two sales (plus the return shipping) for my mistake? Thank you for any assistance you may have to offer!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipped Wrong Items

You would need to refund both buyers in full and then relist & they can repurchase the items if they still want them. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You would need to refund both buyers in full and then relist & they can repurchase the items if they still want them. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You need to list those items again.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thanks-that was the only solution I could think of as well! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thanks-that's what I thought but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some other way!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply