cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ShipSaver no longer prints domestic and international labels

ShipSaver no longer prints domestic and international labels. I used to print USPS first class international labels for merchandise valued over $400 and be able to fully insure the item as well. They recently stopped this service. Does anyone know if there are any other shipping/insurance companies that provide this service? 

I have a $700 scarf I need to ship and insure. eBay labels have a $400 cut-off for first class international. Bumping shipping to Priority or Express will turn off a lot of my international customers especially for lightweight items weighing under a lb. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ShipSaver no longer prints domestic and international labels

You can print labels from PayPal - open the transaction on PayPal

and find the link to Shipping.

Do not purchase insurance on PayPal, but go to Shipsaver and add new shipping order (tracking number etc.).

It works not only for eBay shipping.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: ShipSaver no longer prints domestic and international labels

Thank you for your reply, shvarubo! The issue is that PayPal only allows you to declare a maximum of $400 for first-class international labels whereas ShipSaver allowed up to $1,000. I was told I can declare a value of $400 on eBay or PayPal and still insure up to $1,000 but I hope this is correct information. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply