cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller unresponsive, ebay won't reply...

Paid for an item, it was listed as "shipped from" an EU country, but after reading some seller feedback, people complained items were listed as EU, but shipped from China.

No problem with that, just can't wait that long, so I message the seller few times to cancel my order and issue a refund if the item is really shipping from China, several times... no reply.

Item is marked as only "paid", it was never shipped.

So I opened a case for a refund, CLEARLY stated the situation to ebay (paid, not shipped, want a refund),

for ebay to reply back  "We reviewed this case and decided that you should return the item to the seller for a refund. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase."

I tried replying several times to that email, but ebay is silent, and under the resolution center, I can't do anything but add a tracking number for return.

How long does it take for ebay to reply, it has been a week now ?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Seller unresponsive, ebay won't reply...

I think "Changed my mind"...Doesn't matter now, case was closed after I turned to Paypal, I'll try there... thanks everyone for taking time to reply.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

@keeper.artemus wrote:

I think "Changed my mind"...Doesn't matter now, case was closed after I turned to Paypal, I'll try there... thanks everyone for taking time to reply.

Please go back immediately --

and click Escalate to PayPal at the bottom of the Messages page.

Then if the seller cannot track the delirium, you'll get a refund in about 11 days.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

You wouldn't have even seen that list if you had filed an "Item Not Received" request. You had to have filed an "Item Not as Described" (INAD or sometimes referred to as "Signficantly Not as Described" or SNAD). It is the second option in my Message #6 above. That's the only option that will show you that list.

So. Good luck getting your refund via PayPal. Please make sure you follow their instructions/directions.
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Make a quick call to customer service and they can work wonders for you.
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

@menscave7 wrote:
Make a quick call to customer service and they can work wonders for you.

@menscave7 @keeper.artemus Nope, not after you’ve filed with PayPal. Which the OP did. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Well you may always call paypal and ask for suggestions.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

@menscave7 wrote:

Well you may always call paypal and ask for suggestions.

Ok. Why does the OP need suggestions though? He filed a dispute with PayPal. He will get a refund if the seller can’t prove delivery. All he has to do is escalate his dispute and wait. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 22 of 22
latest reply