cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting your own shipping method and cost instead of using the new drop down menu

when listing an item for sale, I used to be able to select my own form of shipping ( first class or priority) and also fill in my own dollar amount. with the new drop down menu where everything is pre filled, it is a hassle and not always accurate. is there a way to go back to the original way?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selecting your own shipping method and cost instead of using the new drop down menu

Revert to the "custom" or old format.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is "custom" or old format on the listing page?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

.............general response................

I use seller hub every day to write auctions,all of my lisitings show as flat rate for shipping,it is 1 of 4 options for shipping.  I hve never used the caluclated shipping,all of my sales in the USA have $5 shipping

its an easy option to locate.as far as I know they only have one form for me,I know there are suppposed to be simple form and long one but I have never had the choice

seller hub has worked good for me since the announcement of getting rid of turbolister.

it was an easy transition to make

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Upper right hand corner of page.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply