cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Shipping question (buyer)

I won over 50 auctions from 1 seller. Unfortunately EVERYTHING is being returned because everything was forged. SO, I have filed a return request for each auction. Will I have to pay shipping for each auction won? Or can I group everything together so I can pay 1 shipping fee? The seller was able to ship everything in 4 packages. Id like to at least do the same when I return everything. Paying shipping on so many auctions wouldnt be fair.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Return Shipping question (buyer)

SO, I have filed a return request for each auction. Will I have to pay shipping for each auction won? Or can I group everything together so I can pay 1 shipping fee? 

Assuming you filed a NAD dispute, you wouldn't have to pay separate shipping charges on 50 items but your seller would. 

And you would need to ship 50 items separately.

I would suggest you communicate with your seller and state you will be sending 1 package for all items and that the one tracking number represents all purchases.  I believe this would suffice for ebay in the event the seller claims they don't receive all items back. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

SO, I have filed a return request for each auction. Will I have to pay shipping for each auction won? Or can I group everything together so I can pay 1 shipping fee? 

Assuming you filed a NAD dispute, you wouldn't have to pay separate shipping charges on 50 items but your seller would. 

And you would need to ship 50 items separately.

I would suggest you communicate with your seller and state you will be sending 1 package for all items and that the one tracking number represents all purchases.  I believe this would suffice for ebay in the event the seller claims they don't receive all items back. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I would suggest you communicate with your seller and state you will be sending 1 package for all items and that the one tracking number represents all purchases. 

And I should add -- ONLY do this if the seller agrees to this. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How do you know "everything was forged", are you qualified to make that determination?

Anyway, to answer your question. It depends on how you opened the returned. Did you open a SNAD (not as described) return or did you open a normal return. If it's the latter, you are responsible for return shipping costs. As far as putting them all in one package, although it makes sense, ebay in the past has stated each separate item must have its own tracking number for the return. I would work it out with the seller myself, I rarely have issues doing that.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I had a handful of the items sent off for authentication and all failed. I had my suspicions once everything arrived and that confirmed it.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply