cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder: online USPS holiday rate increase in effect tomorrow Oct 18

If you've fallen behind on your to do list, now is the time to adjust your listings.

It's an online only increase so if you use calculated shipping and charge buyers retail rates you'll be paying for the increase out of pocket unless you adjust your item prices or handling fees.

25 cent increase for First Class, 40 cent increase for Priority and Parcel Select

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Reminder: online USPS holiday rate increase in effect tomorrow Oct 18

An early Christmas "gift" to all sellers.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Boy, am I out of touch with the reality of shipping lately. This is the first I've heard of an increase. Yikes!

=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

simba6 - We can probably expect the same every year now. I'd much rather see USPS move their annual rate increase to October than have to deal with adjusting prices twice so close together in October and again in January.

aramintaca - It was first announced in August. I've gotten alerts from almost every marketplace I sell on and every 3rd party shipping supplier I use. It was also posted on the USPS website.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This is interesting: I had packages picked up on Saturday by the mail carrier, but a few weren't scanned in until today. I wonder if the APV system will slap me with the additional 25 cent and 40 cent charges on those packages.

GLORIOUS!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply