cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ratings regarding USPS shipping delays

I have had a couple negative feedback ratings that are all for shipments that were going to Puerto Rico & Hawaii.

Order 1 to PR was shipped same business day and took 10-15 days to arrive to customer due to (I'm assuming) customs to leave the country. Order 1 also left a bad rating due to shipping time frames even though the item was shipped immediately.

Order 2 to Hawaii has been sitting in San Fran since July 15th STILL somehow and has made no progress. Once again, order was sold at 8P.M. at night and was shipped first thing the following day. Customer also left negative rating due to shipping process.

Is there anything I can do for these two situations because the items were both shipped immediately and I had absolutely no wrong-doing in these transactions. Now of course, I have disabled PR and Hawaii shipments going forward due to this.

Thank you, just wondering if I could contact eBay and have these removed.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

there is no "customs" delay via USPS when shipping to PR, as it does not go through customs.

you can try the request to remove by ebay

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I often wonder about tracking

maybe san fran cisco was the last place it was at and has been sitting in PR for 2 weeks.

I really dont know if packages are scanned when they come into a building/city or when they leave the building

some tracking does show arrival and a transfer point and then an hour later it shows it leaving

maybe a CSR would trade the negative for a late shipping defect if you can come up with delivery tracking

sometimes you will get a CSR who is on your side and will remove it if you have delivery tracking

@mbcuza 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 3 of 3
latest reply