cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding Ebay International Shipping Program - NOT GSP or EISD

I have removed all International Shipping (GSP, EISD, USPS, and EMS) from my listings and business policies as shown by the ebay "How To" policy PDF . I know I am enrolled in the program but I do not see EISP on my listings. Will I ever see this? I am currently getting multiple questions now asking if I offer International Shipping which leads me to believe that International customers are NOT seeing the EISP. 

Also does my Return policies need to be updated to coordinate with the Shipping Policy? 

I am currently quite confused and any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I just pulled up a listing and it shows that you only ship to the United States, as you were suspecting.  It shows some exclusions of countries, but not all, so your excluded countries shouldn't be the issue.  You may need to just wait until eBay enables the International Shipping Program on your account, but check your Selling Preferences or Shipping Preferences to see if you can enable it there.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I did check the my account shipping settings and the global is on. So it may just be a period of the time since I just removed everything this weekend. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

After 3 days of NO EIS program. I have added GSP back into my policies. This is absolutely ridiculous when I do 35% of my sale internationally. LMK ebay when you figure it out.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Send an email to ebayinternationalshipping@ebay.com 

Asking to join the program. They will tell you they will invite you in the next round of sellers in mid February 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I don't use Business Policies, so not sure how that works.  I was a GSP user & got automatically enrolled in EIS about 8 weeks ago.  You can look at any of my listings to see what it looks like when that is on.  I didn't have to do anything, my GSP just automatically changed to EIS.  Sorry, not much help to you so more FYI. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 6 of 6
latest reply