cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question, if a buyer upgrades to 1 day shipping

In that case would I  have to refund the entire shipping cost if there were a problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Question, if a buyer upgrades to 1 day shipping

No.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

For USPS Priority Mail Express, if it is not delivered by guaranteed delivery date you have to refund shipping. Then you file a claim with USPS.

Here's a thread:

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Accidentally hit Post button on previous post. Because of the Money Back Guarantee on Priority Mail Express, you have to refund.  Overnight delivery may not be available to all locations.  Here's the thread you will find helpful:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/PowerSeller-Business/Priority-Mail-Express-MBG-Potential-Problem/m-p/2...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

"For USPS Priority Mail Express, if it is not delivered by guaranteed delivery date you have to refund shipping"

False.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

yes

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I would advise against overnight shipping, I had some very bad experience with this and no longer wish to take my chances. Last time I did it the buyer paid and I shipped but then 3 weeks later she decided the item was "not as described", must have been "factory mismarked" as the ordered size didn't fit her as it should have so I was out like $50.00 asI had to refund the original shipping cost.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply