cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printed Stamps.com label, no record showing in system. What should I do?

I just printed a Stamps.com label for six items and when I printed it an error message showed up. The label printed, however when I look for it in the Stamps.com history it is not showing and the order is still showing in the batch area.  If I print another label for the order, what should I do with this current label?  Will it show up on the scan form along with the new label?  I don't want to give a scan form that has an extra tracking number that won't be included in the packages I'm sending.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Printed Stamps.com label, no record showing in system. What should I do?

Just a follow up.  Along with the previous issue I mentioned I now have another problem.  I printed two shipping labels and both of them printed the labels and they put the tracking number and deleted them in the shipping section in Ebay, however both of the labels are not showing up in the Stamps.com history.  So I have no record of these labels being printed.  Is anyone else having this issue with Stamps.com? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Printed Stamps.com label, no record showing in system. What should I do?

Just another update.  It looks like the Stamps.com software scrambled the history of when I printed the labels and the missing labels were located in a different area from where they should be.  It looks like all the labels printed are there, just mixed up a little.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply