cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Time Shipping Scan Pacific Time?

I know the first scan has to be by the end of the day within your handling time but is the cut off midnight in my time zone or Pacific time zone?  I thought the PO clerk scanned both my packages today but the reciept only shows one so I'm hoping the second one reaches the sorting center before midnight.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mywhoolybear
Adventurer

I was told a long time ago that Pacific time is the time we go by....but really who know's.  

I'm not sure but this could be a concern.  I'm Eastern time and the item that sold Eastern my time today, actually sold Pacific Ebay's time yesterday.  So I didn't ship it today because 24 hour's for me is tomorrow.  The crazy thng, it showed on my phone and on my computer that it sold today the 19th but when I clicked on the item for the second time it then showed the 18th.  I think there is a glitch.  Has anyone else had this problem?? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mywhoolybear
Adventurer

Too add if she didn't scan in theitem it will mostlikely be scanned in route but it could stillmean a defect for you.  Just keep and eye on your shppng percentage / defect rate.  I was just told from an ebay associate it takes about a week for the dashboard shipping to catch up with an item that is sold and shipped.  Calling ebay to report in hopes it is noted. So when you call back in about a week they could hopefully remove the defect. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply