cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not as described, poor packing, over-charged shipping, eBay help to get refund - still rate seller?

I bought a CPU & "stock" cooler.  Arrived in a paper(?) USPS bag with CPU out of its static protection & padded bag, loose in the larger bag. Stock cooler was some cheap knockoff. Seller said no returns but allowed it anyway. Unfortunately, seller didn't refund my money & eBay had to refund it.

Do I (can I) still rate the seller in this instance?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not as described, poor packing, over-charged shipping, eBay help to get refund - still rate seller?

Yes, you can leave feedback up to 60 days after receiving the order. But do not mention eBay or Paypal intervention! Just say something like, "Product not authentic, poorly packed, damaged. Finally rec'd full refund."

Actual mention of an eBay or Paypal case and its resolution means the feedback will be removed.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Supposedly mention of a case is no longer grounds for FB removal.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@jmichaelp12 wrote:

I bought a CPU & "stock" cooler.  Arrived in a paper(?) USPS bag with CPU out of its static protection & padded bag, loose in the larger bag. Stock cooler was some cheap knockoff. Seller said no returns but allowed it anyway. Unfortunately, seller didn't refund my money & eBay had to refund it.

Do I (can I) still rate the seller in this instance?

Thanks.

And some Sellers wonder why some Buyers give instructions on how to package something! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
latest reply