cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not as described or Return?

Bought a queen sized memory foam topper but the seller sent a full size. I contacted the seller  (From China, dropship from USA) and we're currently trying to work something out. However, the 30 day mark (Xmas Present) is about 3 days away and I don't want to be responsible for paying to ship back 30lb item. If we can't figure it out by day 30 should I file a "Not as described" or "Return" so that  shipping isn't coming out of my pocket?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You need to open a return request using the reason "wrong item sent" or "doesn't match the listing" within 30 days of receiving the item if you want the seller to pay for return shipping. You are only required to ship to the USA, the seller may try to give a return address in China FYI.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You need to open a return request using the reason "wrong item sent" or "doesn't match the listing" within 30 days of receiving the item if you want the seller to pay for return shipping. You are only required to ship to the USA, the seller may try to give a return address in China FYI.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That's what I wanted to know. Thank you, Jen.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You’re very welcome 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply