cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the site. Question about GSP

Hello everyone, forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

I purchased something from the UK to be shipped to the US using ebays GSP. Issue started when I found out the seller/company sold me something they didn’t have in stock. They had to wait till the vendor sent it to them. So now we’re going back and forth through email. Fast forward to Jun 14, I email them to refund my money if the items were not shipped, low and behold I received a UPAA tracking number then a email saying item will be going out today (I still think it’s not morally right to create a tracking label but the product still could be sitting in your place of business) but I say screw it and still contact eBay. They say to wait a few days to give the seller time to reply to them. In the mean time there is no movement on that tracking number.

I know it’s supposed to go to Kentucky, so my question is do the tracking starts in UK  and it’s not updating (if haven’t even been shipped) or does it start when it hit the GSP hub in Kentucky?

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

UK GSP purchases go to the UK Hub in Lichfield, Staffordshire.  (KY is for US GSP sales)

If the delivery date has passed, and you opened an Item Not Received, the buyer has 3 full business days to respond

You would be able to see tracking all the way... first to the UK Hub and then a new number for the international leg.

Sorry you've run into problems.

- Suzanne -
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just an FYI.

It is against ebay policy for sellers to sell/list something they do not have in stock.

You can report them. Call ebay and let them know.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply’s back. Yea all I can say is I will avoid whomever uses GSP. No sooner then I wrote the original post, I get this:

Hi,

We are currently unable to track the parcel, i have started a investigation with the carrier company to locate the speakers, and will get back you in 24 hours.

Thanks

Mind you, I ordered the items on May 22nd and have all the communication from the seller l, even the ones admitting that the order wasn’t in stock and should be on xx day but when that day came then it was maybe tomorrow. Then a few days past when I asked for my refund then suddenly I get the tracking number with no movement. I should have just paid full price from someone else in the states.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply