cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Months - Yes MONTHS of out of service Variable Shipping Calculator and what has eBay done to fix it?

Curious when eBay will stumble upon the reasoning, explanation or even the fix of the shipping calculator that has gone on for many months now.  I wonder if there is any coorlation between a broken basic fixture like a shipping calculator and a descrease in sales ?  

Specifically the problem I'm talking about is when you change the quantity of an item in the shipping calculator (if your buyer is lucky enough to know what that is) it resets to 1 no matter what you change the quantity to.  We have thousands of SKU's list many of which are multiple quantity items (we have more than one).   We still sell multiple quantity item however those items are many free shipping items.  

Come on eBay wake the hell up and fix your basic features of your site.  Many of us depend on your site working for a paycheck and this isn't helping.

Rant over.

Rick

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Months - Yes MONTHS of out of service Variable Shipping Calculator and what has eBay done to fix it?

I'm not understanding your problem. The buyer selects 2 instead of 1 for quantity, and it gets changed back to 1?

Got an item # where that happens?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sorry I didn't explain it clearly. Yes when you enter quantity of 2 into the shipping calculator it changes back to 1 after you submit the number and zip code. - Thanks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yes that glitch has been going on for years. Almost as long as the free shipping showing on mobile devices that ebay is stumped about

Message 4 of 4
latest reply