cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all hope...

I've been saving up for a nice suit for some time and I bought myself a three-piece suit from Gieves in England. So, I went for the cheapest shipping option offered and addressed to myself in South Korea. I did some digging and I've lost all hope for it to arrive.

The package was sent via Landmark Global which has 1 star rating on TrustPilot and the comments don't help either with the majority saying that they would give a 0 star... I'm so angry with myself. The seller shipped via a shipping service company which I had used before so I thought it would be fine but it used Landmark Global for this parcel. This courier is possibly the world's sh*ttiest courier looking at the reviews, apparently they don't even have a proper contact service. 

I am thinking it won't arrive at all. How long should I wait until opening a refund/return case through eBay Money Back guarantee? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Lost all hope...

You have to wait until just past the estimated delivery date.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Lost all hope...

Never heard of this shipping carrier in England, if this is a Freight Forwarder the MBG flies out the window, Royal Mail tracked International Delivery would be the most used service from the UK, was this offered ?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Lost all hope...

It was Parcel2Go and the 'international shipping partner' was Landmark Global.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Lost all hope...

@themerchantoutfitters wrote:
It was Parcel2Go and the 'international shipping partner' was Landmark Global.

Since you are a UK buyer, and the transaction took place on ebay.co.uk, you will want to check the UK discussion boards to make sure procedures for ebay.co.uk are the same as they are for ebay.com. We're unfamiliar with the carriers you're referring to, and any advice we offer would be based on ebay.com experiences.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/13

Also, here's the link to the ebay.co.uk Resolution Centre, where you would initiate a case (depending on your specific situation):

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

or the UK PayPal site:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/home

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Lost all hope...

According to the information i can find it is fully tracked worldwide,do you have a tracking number ?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Lost all hope...

Landmark Drop Shop
Drop off your parcel anytime today
Delivery within 10-14 working days.

Landmark themselves will handle the delivery from the UK to the international border, at which point your parcel — once cleared by customs — will be handed over to the local courier service for the final leg of the delivery.

You can keep tabs on where your Landmark Drop Shop delivery is up to by using our parcel tracking tool.

You will be notified by the courier with regards to the postal office that you will need to collect your parcel from.

Seems also the parcel with this service needs to be collected.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply