cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a good shipping label printer that uses roll style 4x6 lables. Dymo style?

I have a Brother full-sheet printer, it works great but I'm getting tired of paying $16 for Wingoffice 200 labels that are sub par at best. I'm taping the corners for extra insurance so they don't come off during shipping. I was thinking about Dymo. I only ship up to 10 packages a day but still getting tired of adding tape to the corners.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Looking for a good shipping label printer that uses roll style 4x6 lables. Dymo style?

The Dymo 4XL is a good choice, reasonable priced new, easy to setup, fast high resolution, and reliable, with low cost compatible labels available (but only use USA approved ones).

Do NOT buy a Dymo 5XL as there are not compatible labels available for them.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I feel dumb for having put off buying a Rollo which is basically plug and play

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Good to know about the "compatible labels".

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Do you need to use Rollo brand labels or do they use any type roll of labels?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

you can used UPS labels or whatever in a roll or flat fold. rolls you will want a cradle. i don't know what the maximum weight the printer can feed at tho

Message 6 of 6
latest reply