cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting error messages in Bulk Shipping tool. Can't create scan sheet or bulk pdf labels

I constantly get "We're having trouble printing your labels" "We had problem getting PayPal payment authorization. Please log into PayPal and update the funding source." when trying to purchase bulk labels.

There is NOTHING wrong with my paypal or authorization to ebay/USPS to print my labels. My paypal is still being charged for these labels and they still show up in my "Shipping Labels" in my eBay despite this error message, however a bulk PDF or the labels or a scan sheet is not being compiled due to this error message.

It is so frustrating that ebay can't get their act right with this tool for sellers.

1. it takes forever to manually print each label 1 by 1, especially when you have 30+ labels to print out.

2. The post office HATES when you bring in a bunch of packages without a scan sheet.  Guess what? They won't scan the packages and I am going to get 30 defects now on my account for item not scanned in time.

when is eBay going to fix this or even acknowledge that there is a problem here?? Do I need to start using stamps.com or the many other shipping services that offer the same discount and completely avoid using ebay shipping labels altogether??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Keep getting error messages in Bulk Shipping tool. Can't create scan sheet or bulk pdf labels

I have intermittently / occasionally experienced this same problem for years
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Keep getting error messages in Bulk Shipping tool. Can't create scan sheet or bulk pdf labels

Make sure you keep checking because this same thing happened to me but hours later, the first batch that gave me the same errors you received - "We had problem getting PayPal payment authorization. Please log into PayPal and update the funding source." - magically appeared. I had to void 50+ labels,  and now I get to verify each and everyone to make sure I get refunded!  What a pain in the a$$. My shipping confirmation didn't print either, so now my late shipment rate will take a hit. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I had the same problem Sunday night. Got the same message about paypal problem. All but one label payment whent through. Had to go back & print one by one.  No scan sheet for post office. They scaned the packages for me anyway, I know they wern't too happy about it.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply