Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Ebay's "the buyer is always right" motto strikes again...

I sold a $250 game system a few weeks ago and the buyer opens a return the same day they receive the items. He says the hard drive isn't working or is defective and I tell them everything was tested for 8+ hours prior to shipping the items and I have...

Resolved! HELP! Buyer won't return item, threatens to destroy it instead of returning it. He misused returns.

I sold an authentic Adidas pair of shoes to a buyer in Albuquerque NM. Upon receiving the item he said that the shoes are fake (which they are not and I have given him proof of that) and then he opened a false case of "Didn't get the item as describe...

Canceling an order

So i have bought a GTX 1060 graphics card , placing the order was not a problem, but then a few hours later they send me an email saying that the order has been delayed by the manufacturer, they said the product is being delivered straight from them ...

Buyer in China could not buy item -- Shipping question

Had someone in China inquire about a lower shipping option for a book. I updated the options to include first-class international. Packaged weight would be just under 4 pounds. Buyer tried to check out and got this message: "We are sorry, but the ite...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized buyer wants refund for SNAD... help!

I use eBay sparingly and only when I have the odd item to sell. Buyer paid promptly and the item was shipped to him and received. Three days afer I shipped the item, and the same day buyer received the item, I got this email from eBay: "Our records s...

If I have a product on the cart at promotional price, but the list ends the promotion

HelloIf I have a product on the cart at promotional price, but the list ends the promotion but there is in stock,my question is if the seller is obligated to sell it to me at a promotional price because I have it in the cart?I have not bought it beca...

opened case with wrong item inside (crestron TWS1052 case but found TWS1050 inside)

I am an international buyer and ship all my consignment to a new york agent for further delivery to my location since most seller would not ship to my location. The result is a long delivery period as i have to wait for all my packages to be shipped ...

Change shipping cost after auction closed

Had a nasty experience on eBay today figured Id share and the actions I took. Here is the message traffic to and from the seller for your entertainment;SellerSorry Shipping for the House is $92.00 & the furniture is $12.50 in a separate box! Thank yo...

New(er) International Bulk Shipping Bug

In bulk shipping, any interntional shipment that requires a weight edit ends up erroring out in the batch. We end up having to print those all one-by-one. No other edits seem to generate the errors, just the package weight, up or down. Any change fro...

counterfeit bosch fuel pump purchased - 9 months ago

I purchaced a 129 dollar fake bosch fuel pump from a small us seller back in february. I am building a truck for my dad, and just now getting to the fuel system. In researching how to properly plumb the fuel system, I found the pump is definately not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

international Global Shipping program

Hi all This is my first post! Can I say this is my first introduction to the Global Shipping Program although a member of eBay for many years now and so far I hate it. So I got the initial tracking #. And with great difficulty actually found a site t...

Accidentally ordered 2 of the same items

HiIn August we ordered a car radiator but accidentally put 2 in our basket.As soon as we realised we emailed the the seller and when we didn’t get w reply we called the online store.Having explained the issue the guy on the phone said it wasn’t an is...

Opening a case about customs duties

Here is a description of the situation:I messaged a seller before placing an order asking if he uses unregistered or registered mail to ship orders. I explained that I was asking, because orders sent with registered mail go trhough customs in my coun...

Resolved! Buyer wants to return item for not fitting, when photos clearly show measurements.

I recently sold a dress. In the photos, I showed the measurements (bust, length, sleeves) to eliminate any errors or mistakes (I find this is more helpful to buyers, if they can actually see where and how something is measured). I have a "no return" ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors