cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received my first negative due to USPS shipping delays. Merry Christmas!

I knew they are  coming and unfortnaly ebay does not care. I shipped on time did everything we are supposed to do but still got dinged. I even offered to send out a new part last week.  I am thinking it may be best to put everything on vacation mode until next year.  Anyone else seeing this trend? 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Just received my first negative due to USPS shipping delays. Merry Christmas!

I've gotten very tired of opening my messages every morning to be greeted with another "Your funds are on hold due to a request" because the item I shipped ON TIME is stuck in the USPS network somewhere. 

And the INR case creates more work because even though the item inevitably gets delivered, I have to hope to claw back the defect with an appeal. Maddening.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: Just received my first negative due to USPS shipping delays. Merry Christmas!

Yup I dread logging in every morning. 

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Take time to read this -

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Helping-buyers-understand-shipping-delays-and-what-you-n...

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

That's kind of old news now. 

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

It is NEW news to those who never read it.

Yep there are posters that recently discovered eBay takes a FVF on separate shipping charges that was implemented in 2011. 

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Just not worth selling right now. I dread to log on and be greeted with "Item not received" every morning. So although losing out on significant sales, I've closed shop for the Christmas season about 2 weeks ago and I'll only open in 2021 now. 

Got fed-up with time and money wasted, not to mention buyers who are all too eager to hit the "Negative" button.   

Message 21 of 21
latest reply