cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Great, Ebay just sent email notifying International Shipping on all my Listings

I opt out of International Shipping because of the hassle dealing with International buyers....Oh well, another dictatorship move by Ebay to boost their sales....and infuriate sellers  

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

Re: Just Great, Ebay just sent email notifying International Shipping on all my Listings

Hi everyone,

We have received a response from the shipping team regarding this:

"Yesterday some sellers mistakenly received an email titled “eBay International Shipping is now displayed on your eligible listings.” This email was intended for sellers who are already enrolled in eBay International Shipping and also offer self-ship options. If you are not currently enrolled, your self-ship options are still in place, you have not been enrolled into eBay International Shipping, and eBay International Shipping has not been added to your listings. We sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused."

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 76 of 79
latest reply

Re: Just Great, Ebay just sent email notifying International Shipping on all my Listings

So basically it was to tell sellers that already had it set up to show both, that they already had it set up to show both.

And the response from the shipping team should be posted and pinned on both the shipping board - and as 'shipping' is an integral part of selling, also on the main board that most people go to, the selling board

Message 77 of 79
latest reply

You may not be aware, but ANY foreign transaction, (including Puerto Rico!) a seller pays an additional 2% of the transaction fees.

Message 78 of 79
latest reply

My position is I do not want to take part in the EIS offered. I have no problem with international shipments on my own. I dont want to be bothered with buyer questions like why is shipping so high, where is my item, can I offer a lower price, etc. I guess its a control issue. I am not comfortable with someone at a hub processing my item or my package. I dont want to be put into a situation where was this my fault, was it the hub, etc, etc. In addition, I dont want to encourage international orders. As I am certain you are already aware of, I dont want to lose an additional 2% of my fees, because the customer resides out of the country. It still pains me that eBay doesnt recognize the fact that Puerto Rico is serviced by the USPS. But to each their own. I guess this is why baskins has 31 flavors.

Message 79 of 79
latest reply