cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item does not work only after 3 uses

I bought a monster truck for my son for £50.  Its designed for outside all terrain use but we only used it once outdoors and couple of times indoors.  Now the car stopped working.  We emailed the seller but no response.  Ebay got involved, but they only have restricted options for getting in touch with seller i.e ‘item not received’.  No options to say item not in working order.  Its terribly disappointing to pay £50  for a toy that only was used 3 times.  We want a refund. Is there a way to pursue this as we bought the item more than 90 days ago.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It's too late to file a return through eBay, that opportunity only lasts 30 days. But you should be able to file a return through Paypal or your credit card.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There is no warranty on most items sold on ebay. You can purchase on for some items but, I don't know how good they are.  Your covered to receive it as described. After that your on your own. You can try a not as described case with paypal. You have 180 days  from purchase date for that. You also have to pay it's return with them. If you paid by credit card, call your card company. See what protection they offer.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did you try and put in new fresh high quality batteries, in both the remote and the vehicle?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply