Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer Requesting Refund For Overdue Delivery

Hi. I'm new to selling on eBay. I sold an item on the 6th of April and shipped out on the morning of the 9th (USPS economy). The package tracking info came to a halt for about 4 days at facility A. After that, it took a further 2 days to finally make...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Combined shipping on multiple items same auction not adding weight shipping charge to low

I see all kinds of post on how to combine shipping but not much on this. The answers I have found by searching do not work or they are outdated. I am having a problem with combined shipping on multiple items when bought from the same auction. For exa...

SHIPPING

Hi! New to ebay. I printed labels and bought from ebay (was charged on my paypal account) I didnt realize I needed to check the size of boxes, or be able to change it- so I voided the printing labels. Now what? Do I get refunded from paypal and given...

Resolved! Can seller cancel an item/refund after printing shipping label and marking as shipped?

There's a chance the seller didn't actually ship, but they responded with this:I just received word about a mixup with USPS, in which the item was not able to be scanned and is scheduled to return to us. At the moment, the item is still in transit at...

eBay scamm solution

- eBay takes a long time to respond to people, and then says that the deadline for complaining has passed. - eBay allows swindlers to continue selling, even after being reported for fraud. - eBay gives false information by email, so as not to pay (ex...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package never delivered and seller won’t respond

I placed an order that tracking said was delivered, even though it never was. I filed a complaint, eBay claimed that since tracking info was provided, they denied my refund and closed the case. I called UPS and it turns out the seller gave me the wro...

Counterfeit product and additional fraud?

HelloI purchased two Seresto flea collars in late March. When they arrived the product was labeled in French rather than English. Being somewhat perplexed I attempted to investigate this product online but was still uncertain of the genuineness of th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic ebay return

I sold a massager on March 23, the buyer wants to return it, I had an automatic return on the listing but the buyer is saying that it does not work and is defective, later in details she says that it works but it makes her hand tremble to much. Can I...

Carrier Pick Up suspended in my area?

The week before last I scheduled a pick up, put out a couple of packages as I've been doing for years and they weren't picked up. The next week same thing, and this past Saturday again packages were not picked up. Actually, I put in the note on the c...

Postal Delays

I bought what I thought was from a US seller that was based out of California. It only takes a day or two to ship from California to Arizona. The delivery was set on the 20th of this month and the tracking number shows it hasn't let the post office. ...

Error on Listings Or Scam From Buyers - No help from eBay Customer Service

I'm dealing with customers returning items saying item not as described and showing me a heading that is not mine. For instance one candle and they said it was for four candles and one room spray and they said for 3 pack. eBay will not help me and on...

Resolved! buyer request refund after item wasn't delivered, tracking shows delivered, do I refund

I sold an item to a buyer, a week after the item was shown as delivered, the buyer contacted me that it never showed, and he wants a refund. My question is if it was shown as being delivered to his mail room, am I, the seller, responsible to refund h...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SpeedPak And Ebay China Sellers.

Is there anyone who knows anything about this service? I have a missing package from China that has a SpeedPak tracking number. The seller, along with ebay say the package has been delivered. However, the last leg of the trip was apparently covered b...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

In what instances is "Pirate Ship" cheaper than printing through eBay shipping labels (Pitney Bowes)

Hello, Another shipping question. I have been browsing these boards and seen all kinds of posts about how much money people have saved using pirate ship. My questions is: How? I have two eBay accounts, one is a TRS and gets commercial plus discounts ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors