cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to refund the label fee when quitting the return request after return request and ge

After purchasing the product, I requested a cancellation for the item being delivered. At that time I was informed that it cost about 34 dollars as a label fee. But today I quit the cancellation and I received orders as usual so I requested a return cancellation. Although we plan to deliver the items at hand after tomorrow, is there a charge of $ 34 for the label fee in this case? What?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is it possible to refund the label fee when quitting the return request after return request and

If the buyer does not use the return label, the charge for the return label is not billed.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Is it possible to refund the label fee when quitting the return request after return request and

Yes shipping could easily be that expensive if your seller was in the USA.  

If you requested the purchase to be cancelled after the seller shipped, they couldn't cancel it because it was already on its way to you.  

If you have now decided you want to return the items you received, yes you will need to pay for the return shipping if the seller is in the USA.  USA sellers have no way to purchase a return label for you to use because we don't have access to your countries carriers / postal service.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 3
latest reply