cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping

On March 21 2024 I received an International order for 135.00 in merchandise.  I  shipped the merchandise the same day to  the 110 Internationale Blvd in Glendale Heights IL.  Tonight I received a message from the customer wanting  to know where her  merchandise is.  I tracked the number and it shows it was delivered to a person at the Glendale Address.  I told her I would check on it.  So I went to customer service but couldnt get the answers I needed.  I have been trying for over an hour..to talk to someone...a real person..with no luck.  Im exhausted from going round and round with a robot.  What is your suggestion?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: International shipping

You are no longer responsible for it after it shows delivered to the Glendale EIS address. Depending on the country it is shipping to and what it was it can take a month or more to get there. In this case, if the estimated date for delivery has passed, the buyer can file an INR and Ebay will take care of tracking it down and informing the buyer on it. You really have no say in it once it is delivered to the EIS shipping center. I have noticed an increase on customs issues lately where delivery is taking way longer than usual.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You need to explain to the buyer how the system works, i.e. their order is first mailed to ebay's distribution center here in US and then ebay shipping partners deliver it to the destination country etc etc

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

read it wrong.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply